Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lazy Summer


Summer is definitely is here and it sure has been a great one, filled with tons of activities!! So far we have fished (nothing but net), kayaked, canoed and camped. While on these adventures I snapped about a million pictures and I decided that I would need some place to hang these pictures up. I decided to do a wooden wall hanging because in the stores I couldn't find anything fun or bright so I put my creative juices to work and this is what I came up with. I think it looks perfect in the home or at camp!!! I love it because it reflects all the bright colors of summer and I can constantly change the pictures because I used decorative clips, so when I get tired of one picture I un clip it and put up my next adventure. If interested visit my website, the link is at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment